How are we all on this cold Monday morning?!
In today’s blog we have listed the reasons why you should invest in solar panels and become GREEN.
Solar panels are a good way to use viable, natural resources to generate energy. They can be used to absorb sunlight and transform it into energy that can be used for electricity.
You can change any type of house or business into one that uses electricity generated from solar energy. Even if you do not accumulate enough sunlight for all of your electricity, you can gain enough of it to considerably cut down what you do use.
- Solar cells/panels are completely quiet. They can absorb energy from the sun without making any noise.
- Solar energy is non-polluting!
- Solar panels require very little maintenance. They have no moving parts that need to be fixed and so they last a very long time.
- Despite the fact solar panels may be costly to buy at first, you can certainly save money in the long term, ultimately, you don’t have to pay for energy from the sun. However, we are all familiar with the growing cost of oil.
- You can lower or even cut out your monthly electricity bills.
- YOU WILL GO GREEN – fossil fuel-driven power stations will give off less greenhouse gasses if enough homes use solar electricity as the demand will be smaller.
- Energy from the sun allows electricity to be created in your home, because sunlight hours overlap perfectly with peak demand, PV panels generate enough electricity when it is both most expensive and most needed.
- The price of your house will go up in value.
- Solar power installations can perform and operate with very little maintenance once it has been set up.
Give us a call on 01772 694160 and speak to one of the team who will be happy to help.